Water Resistant Garden Bulletin Boards

  • Subject: [cg] Water Resistant Garden Bulletin Boards
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:40:37 EDT

What you are looking for is an anodized aluminum, weather resistant and waterproof, Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board.  Good signage is very imporant in a garden - at the Clinton Communiuty Garden we have three of these outdoor enclosed bulletin boards. One is welded to our front gate facing the street, another is welded to a sculpture that says "Garden News" on the Back garden gate, and a third is bolted to the rear garden shed.  With plexiglass, and an anodized metal case ( painted or no) pre-made, Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Boards have worked for us.

There are many sizes, prices, dimensions available and I suggest that you check out your local Yellow Pages or the web in order to find the one that you need.

Some links:

http://www.hubert.com/store/catalog/c/108/s/1177/ss/13885/src/108/page.asp

http://www.thomasregister.com/Catalog.aspx?az=00260901&pn=95924536&search_type=product&search_string=Signs&narrow_states=&narrow_text=&rc=0&seq=0&offset=0&sid=0405192101372300003301LW1&uuid=TRGuest

http://www.thomasregister.com/Catalog.aspx?az=00260901&pn=95924536&search_type=product&search_string=Signs&narrow_states=&narrow_text=&rc=0&seq=0&offset=0&sid=0405192101372300003301LW1&uuid=TRGuest