help needed

  • Subject: [cg] help needed
  • From: "Hong Cheung" <hcheung@montefiore.org>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:31:35 -0400

Dear sirs, this groups is wonderful
My name is Hong and I am a medical resident in Montefiore. I serve in the =
clinic in 161 st. I am very interested in community garden projects. =
With the objectives enchancing well being, and to work with isolated =
populations, disables and elderly I want to do a project with pot =
gardening as part of my academic requirement. I am new in this area and I =
really need a lot of your help.
Great to meet you all