access to grants

  • Subject: [cg] access to grants
  • From: "Kitchie Rescigno" krescigno@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:31:58 -0700

Hello Fellow Gardeners:
I recently took over a community garden in the hollywood, California
Area.  I need funds.  Can someone send me a link to some applicable
garden grants.  I have managed to raise some funds but have run out.
Please help,
Thank you,
Kitchie Rescigno
Enrique Noguera Community Garden, Loved and Cared for by the Families of
Hollywood Schoolhouse and the Hollywood Community