Re: [NYC-GardensCoalition] 6TH + B PLANT AND BAKE SALE!!!!!!!!

  • Subject: [cg] Re: [NYC-GardensCoalition] 6TH + B PLANT AND BAKE SALE!!!!!!!!
  • From: William Hohauser williamhohauser@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:11:08 -0400

That wasn't us. Must have been a slip of the return button.

Here is the info for our garden

6TH AND B PLANT AND BAKE SALE BENIFIT
THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
MAY 6TH AND 7TH
11AM TO 5PM

WE WILL BE HAVING OUR ANNUAL BENIFIT
PLEASE STOP BUY AND SUPPORT OUR GARDEN

THIS YEAR WE HAVE SOME VERY SPECIAL PLANTS
WE HAVE INCLUDED ALOT OF HOUSE PLANTS
AND UNUSUAL ONES
AND AS ALWAYS
DELPHINES' CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!
(THINK SHE MIGHT MAKE 2 THIS YEAR)
ALSO SALLY'S SPECIAL DOG BISQUITS and
KRISS PROMISED TO MAKE QUICHE

HOPE EVERYONE CAN STOP BUY : )

Plus we have some very nifty T-Shirts and hats emblazoned with our garden logo for sale. All sales go directly to garden operations and help fund our summer free to the public events.

- William Hohauser
6th Street and Avenue B Garden
New York, NY