NYC, DC, CA chance to share community garden literature

  • Subject: [cg] NYC, DC, CA chance to share community garden literature
  • From: "Sharon Gordon" gordonse@one.net
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:29:39 -0400

Anna welcomes local groups to share resources and is providing information
tables for her book tour.  Invitation and information below.  The book
promotes healthy local sustainable food for all.  There's more about it
http://smallplanetinstitute.org/ (info about 1/4 way down page)
and some reviews here

more tour locations at