Fwd: [MG] URGENT WEB BLAST FROM THE SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS---please spread th...

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: [MG] URGENT WEB BLAST FROM THE SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS---please spread th...
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 01:55:44 EDT

From: aresh <aresh@moregardens.org>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:01:53 -0400
To: mg@lists.mayfirst.org
Subject: [MG] URGENT WEB BLAST FROM THE SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS--- please
  spread the word and forward
Sender: mg-bounces+adam36055=aol.com@lists.mayfirst.org

  An URGENT update from Tezo, spokesperson for the South Central
Farmers!

Greetings to all our supporters and allies and thank you so much for
your support.
We have information from reliable sources that the Sheriff's
Department will be evicting the farmers and supporters on site  by
7am tomorrow (Saturday), and today we had an overwhelming presence of
police helicopters circling in what appears to be their preparations
for the eviction.  The only way to prevent this is to grow the
numbers of supporters both inside and outside the farm gates.
We are asking everyone here in Los Angeles to come down to the farm
and stand with us in solidarity!!!
Please join us for the 7pm candle light vigil tonight, followed by an
all night vigil and pajama party with music and community.
Come down and bring food, water, candles, flashlights and your
passion for the largest urban farm in the United States!
If you can't join us please spread the word to everyone you know.
Create phone trees and email blasts and remind everyone that if every
Los Angelino just gave $1 we could save this place.
In the last 24 hours hundreds of thousands of dollars has been
committed by so many of you to help save the South Central Farm, but
unfortunately we are still far short of the amount we need.  What we
really need is time, and we are running out of that too.
TO DO:
1- Contribute at www.southcentralfarmers.org or
www.southcentralfarmers.com NOW!
And stay up to date by calling the HOTLINE at (888) SCFARM1
There is still time for a miracle!  Let's save this national treasure!

In solidarity,
Tezo, for the community of South Central Farmers

2-  The Farm is located at 41st Street and Alameda in Los Angeles.
For more info on actions, refer to our Red Alert communication.

Celebrities Crop Up at Farm Protest In a tree, a tent or before
microphones, stars show up to support ....

You are subscribed as: adam36055@aol.com