[cg] Fwd: [cg] master gardening

Contact your local Cooperative Extension County Horticulture Agent for
information on the program in your County.
<http://www.reeusda.gov/new/statepartners/usa.htm>

This page leads to many statewide pages on Master Gardener Programs
<http://www.msue.msu.edu/mastergardener/mg_003.htm>

List of all the State Master Gardener coordinators
<http://www.hcs.ohio-state.edu/img/coordinators.html>

Good Luck!

Lucy

> From: "The Calhouns" <ring3@gis.net>
> To: <community_garden@mallorn.com>
> Subject: [cg] master gardening
> Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 19:58:23 -0400
>

> How do I find out about master gardening? I am interested in learning more
> about gardening.I am in to all types of flowers and how to design flower
> beds. I am thinking of a career in this field.

Lucy K. Bradley
Extension Agent, Urban Horticulture
Maricopa County
The University of Arizona