[cg] Any contacts in Australia?

Hello everyone,

My name is Lorien Schultze and I am preparing to visit Australia for a
year.  The Australian govt. kindly granted me a working holiday visa,
and I would like to spend my time working with urban gardens.  Do you
know of anyone I might contact for this type of work in Sydney?  I have
researched this extensively on the internet, but so far I am unable to
find a specific name or address of an urban garden. Any leads would be
much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Do You Yahoo!?