RE: shameless self-promotion _ Non Political

I'd love that job! Seriously, get thee that MA, also get a library degree (
if you can). The websearch companies are snapping up librarians and
researchers up because they have a level of skills and literacy that most
"Xers" don't have.

This is a start.

Good Luck.