Costa Rica Connections???

This is a stretch, but I'm seeking all the help/ideas I can get...

I'm an community gardener from Philly looking to make a move to Costa Rica in
January.  Searching far and wide for any small organic or biodynamic farmers /
or community greening projects in need of help down there.  If anyone has any
ideas / suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon Scherer
Tenants' Action Group of Philadelphia