Smiley's Alabama Workshop/Innovative "Green" Garden Projects

Hello fellow community gardeners ,after twenty years of community gardening
and recycling I have created the Alabama Workshop.Our passion is to create
innovative garden tools out of items in the waste stream ;the bicycle plow,
window fan compost sifter ,tomato grow tube,bicycle barbecue and bicycle
garbage can rack etc.Please feel free to email us for a free newsletter and
price list for plans.