RE: community gardens search

Erik,

Check out the garden links on the American Community Gardening Website:
http://www.communitygarden.org/ and contact the Trust for Public Land
Website: http://www.igc.apc.org/tpl/

This link should be helpful for California:
 http://www.ccnet.com/~westwind/cg_cal.htm

Good luck. Please tell us how it all works out for you.

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden, NYC
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org