To community garden moderator re all the viruses on the list

Would you please turn off attachments to the list?  The list was just sent
another
4 versions of the navidad virus.

And if anyone knows how to delete version2 of the virus I would be most
grateful
as I have tried all the manual deletes I know how to do plus run the virus fix.

Thank you.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net