RE: starting a community garden

Check out the garden links on the American Community Gardening Website:
http://www.communitygarden.org/ and look at  the Trust for Public Land
Website: http://www.igc.apc.org/tpl/ .

This listerve has an archive with years worth of discussions/griping  by
committed community gardeners from all over North American and the world.
Read these before you even think of breaking ground:

Great luck. Please let us know how it turns out.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden, NYC