From: dhassle1 <dhassle1@kent.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:38:54 -0500
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] NYC community garden movie

Hello all!

I am trying to find more info on a film of which I only know the name and
location of filming.  Does anyone know about Garden City a film by a Swiss
filmaker about New York City gardens?  If so, please fill me in!  While I'm
asking, does anyone know of other films/videos that deal with community
gardens in general?

Looking forward to your responses!
Kent, Ohio