RE: Swiss film

Lynn & Laura,

1)I've never seen the film
2)  Contacting the earthcelebrations people is the best thing to do.

We've had independent film makers by the CCG several times but we're not
gotten invites to screenings, etc.

Everyone wants to be an astronaut, cowboy, restaurant owner, movie star or
independent film maker ( some also want to be President.)

I just hope my tulips and daffodils come up nicely this spring.

Happy gardening,