RE: What happened with La Plaza Cultural?

David,

You might want to contact the nice people at the Charas/El Bohio Cultural
center via email for more Loisada news:
charas@erols.com. They are still trying to save Charas from the developer
Singer. This is the Lower East Side collective link if you need it:

http://www.lescollective.org/

Happy gardening,

Adam Honigman