The Smiley Bicycle PLow

Ten years ago I became intrigued by an article that I saw in the Mother Earth
News,the article was about adapting a bicycle into a garden plow.I felt I
could make a better design , thus the Smiley Bicycle Plow was born. It has
adjustable handle bars,the potential for a variety of tool attachments,colter
wheel design and it's "Tougher than Nails" THIS PLOW WILL OUTLAST ALL OF
THOSE EXPENSIVE STORE BOUGHT JOBS ! AND YOU CAN MAKE IT YOURSELF !