RE: student seeking help

Dear Budding Captain of Industry,

This is the American Community Gardening List Serve ( we generally belong to
non-profit groups working on creating neighborhood green spaces and/or
fighting hunger by growing food in community gardens for food banks, etc.)
We are either minimally paid professional garden coordinators or ( and this
is most of us, volunteers.) We are also, in the main, organic gardeners.

Here are some organic grower trade associations:

FOAM - The International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements
     Tel: (44) 01903 812200
     Fax: (44) 01903 879052
     EMail: ifoamconf@naturalproducts.co.uk

Here is a website for the Organic Trade Association, a group that promotes
organic, sustainable agriculture: primarily food based, but some ornamental
plants are grown and sold through this organization and affiliates:

http://www.ibiblio.org/farming-connection/localcon/groups/orgtrass.htm

Here are some websites that should be helpful to you. Please note that many
promote "better living through chemistry.":

The American Nursery & Landscape Association:
http://anla.org/

The American Society for Horticultural Science

http://www.ashs.org/

 Commercial Ornamental Horticulture

http://www.studyweb.com/links/732.html

http://ag.arizona.edu/gardening/commercial/

Good luck, let us know how it all works out.

Adam Honigman