Ag extentionists & botanical gardeners

Hi everyone,

So I`ve noticed that a lot of garden groups enjoy support from local
university (?) agricultural extentionists and / or botanical gardens.

We at Eco-initiatives, a community-based garden and food security group,
have no relationship to either here in Montreal. Before I approach the
McGill Agriculture Department or the Jardin Botanique, it would be helpfull
to know what other groups get out of their relationships to their local

Martha Stiegman
Eco-intiatives, Montreal