RE: Ag extentionists & botanical gardeners

Thanks again for your information regarding community gardening in Montreal.
Our group from the Clinton Community Garden found it very useful.

Here is the web link of the Cornell Cooperative  Extension in NYC:

Here is a link about the garden outreach group from the NY Botanical Gardens
in the Bronx:

The Brooklyn Botanical Garden does not have a Community Garden outreach, per
se, but has classes and a wonderful compost workshop and program:

A major Broooklyn community gardening group is the Brooklyn Alliance of
Neighgorhood Gardens ( BANG) 771 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215, (718)
636-4273. They would be best to discuss with you the interaction of the
Botanical Garden and Brooklyn community gardens.

You may want to call Green Guerillas at (212) 674-8124 ,
http://www.greenguerillas.org  with your concerns.

The NYC Community Garden Coalition, (212) 420-8651 ,
http://www.nycgardens.org  are another source.

Hope I've been helpful to you,

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden