I've forwarded your request to the community garden list serve. It would be
helpful if we knew where you're located.

From: Nicole Wile [mailto:nikki_wile@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 8:35 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: School Gardening

Hi my name is Nikki I have found your organisations and I have a few
questions regarding  urban gardening. I was wondering if you could send me a
quick e-mail informing me about the ways in which you could offer support to
a elementary teacher with school gardening.  For example resources,
cirriculum, design, etc., anyhting will be a help. Thank you for your time.

Nikki Wile