new links

  • Subject: [cg] new links
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:16:02 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Adam's timely suggestion, the ACGA website's Links page now has a
section on Gardening with Seniors and People with Disabilities
Jack Hale's and Adam's specifications of the planters in their community
gardens is also available at <http://www.communitygarden.org/faq/2.2.html>
And you cxan always do a search of the archives of our listserve

Jim Call and I are trying to make the Links section THE online resource page
for community gardeners. If there are other topics that you would like to
see included on our Links page, please let us know.

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto
T:(416) 392-1668
F: (416) 392-6650
E: laura@foodshare.net
W: www.foodshare.net

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to www.communitygarden.org