Community Garden sites for an interested senior citizen in Hopkins, MN?

  • Subject: [cg] Community Garden sites for an interested senior citizen in Hopkins, MN?
  • From: "Greg Lecker" <glecker@michaudcooley.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:02:57 -0600

I'm looking for community garden sites for an interested senior
citizen in Hopkins, MN:

"Hi!  I am writing to inquire about community gardens in the
Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro area for a senior citizen family member
who lives in an apartment in Hopkins, MN.  Are there any
community gardens located in that area or a near by area where he
could garden?  If you aren't the right person to talk to, please refer
me to either someone else or another organization who might
have information on local community gardens."

Are there any databases for community garden sites in the Twin
Cities metro area?  Thanks for your help!

Greg Lecker
LightSpaces,
A Vision of Michaud Cooley Erickson
Suite 1200
333 South Seventh Street
Minneapolis, MN  55402
612.673.6871
Fax: 612.339.8354
glecker@michaudcooley.com

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to www.communitygarden.org