FW: CYBERGARDENS: Clinton Community Garden Vigil on 11/11

  • Subject: [cg] FW: CYBERGARDENS: Clinton Community Garden Vigil on 11/11
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:54:49 -0500

Friends,

This is the follow-up to the posting I sent out in late September about the
"Illuminating the Heroes" Benefit Concert" that the Clinton Community Garden
sponsored on September 22nd, 2001  for the families of Hell's Kitchen based
firemen who were killed in the September 11th terrorist attack.

I've attached a message from the CCG garden chair, Annie Chadwick as well as
from a Lower East Garden doing another 9/11 memorial this coming Sunday.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, cards, contributions to our
effort and your prayers.

If you can't be with us this Sunday at 3:30 to help us thank the firemen,
when  stop by the garden sometime in the coming years, you may see some of
our friends from local firehouses: each house will have keys to the Clinton
Community Garden - their new back yard away from home.

Annie's message says it all: