Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1205 - 1 msg

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1205 - 1 msg
  • From: catread40@webtv.net (Cathy Zelonis)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:52:10 -0500 (EST)

I like your sarchastic humor. I think some of the other readers were
thinking some of the same things you were, but just hoped and expected
that the question would dissappear in cyberspace and never be heard
again. The ones who did answer after the questioner protested were so
polite I can't believe it. You were blunt, sarchastic and funny. There
are all kinds out there!