Re: Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1205 - 1 msg

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1205 - 1 msg
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 15:28:00 EST

Cathy,

As someone who has made his share of "classic"  mistakes, I wish that other
parts of my life had a listserve where I could send my "inspired" ideas and
have them critiqued by others who have been there, walked the walk and have
no axes to grind.

This listserve is unique that way.  There are no "dumb" questions, only folks
who won't think or ask before acting - can you imagine what the world might
be if Dubya asked what the American people wanted before shoving his foot in
his mouth or, if the folks who run NYC listened to people who live near
proposed Olympic venues about whether they even wanted the darn things ( we
don't - congratulations to San Francisco for being "un-nominated" for the
2012 Olympic games.

We like questions here and answer them as quickly as we can.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman