urban agriculture in Santiago?

  • Subject: [cg] urban agriculture in Santiago?
  • From: Maggie Scott urban_ag@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:53:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello folks,

I'm writing in the hopes that someone may have contacts in Santiago, Chile who are involved in community gardening or other forms of urban agriculture. I'm a master student in urban planning who is taking a class on sustainability indicators and strongly believe that urban agriculture should be one of those indicators. I'm hoping to integrate this issue into the class and am looking for the right people to talk to. Anybody have any leads? They would be very appreciated!

thanks, Maggie Scott

Do you Yahoo!?