RE: slow food social politics

  • Subject: RE: [cg] slow food social politics
  • From: "Ray Schutte" RSchutte@starbucks.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:34:08 -0800

Until you create the demand the Cheese will be $13/lb.  However, this
past year I saw organic cabbage, squash and various other greens priced
at the same price a "conventional" grown products.  This is a big change
in the market place,  you have to start by supporting the change when
you can and when you can afford it and sometimes making a sacrifice to
do.

Ray Schutte

"The truth of the matter is that the flower has cleverly manipulated the
bee into hauling its pollen from blossom to blossom." The Botany of
Desire, Michael Pollan