PLEASE include your membership in your budget and grant proposals!

  • Subject: [cg] PLEASE include your membership in your budget and grant proposals!
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:01:42 -0500

Fundraising tip:
It is de rigeur to use the words, "please" and "thank you" frequently and sincerely in any request for money, work,  volunteerism, charitable contributions, anything.
While "Fundraiser's Edge", and other software programs, are now being used as ways of improving efficiency in fundraising,the words, "please" and  "thank you" remain key to any fund raising effort and civilized life on this planet.
Please use them,
Adam Honigman