include your membership in your budget and grant proposals!

  • Subject: [cg] include your membership in your budget and grant proposals!
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:31:16 -0500

Here's a suggestion I just gave one of your fellow listserve members (although many of you may already do this).

Write your ACGA membership (organizational, professional, etc.) into your budget and into future grant proposals-- stressing the importance of connecting work with the experience and expertise of the ACGA. It can be a fairly simple way to get the membership tacked on to a larger request for money...

:)

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi