RE: Wild Dream Lists

  • Subject: [cg] RE: Wild Dream Lists
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:19:18 -0500

Still digesting your ideas - thinking about the "how to" parts.  I'm more of
a practical implementation guy, so at some point I'll write about how my
neighbohood managed to get a working farmer's market placed into a "bonus"
plaza three blocks away from Carnegie Hall, survived a redesign of the plaza
(due to the non-market use of the bonus plaza as a homeless person's
Hooverville)and through its success impressed the Greenmarket folks enough
to open a farmer's market at Rockefeller Center after 9/11. It there's a
will, there's a way (and sometimes the relatives get involved too.)
Community gardeners are like the bee, which was deemed as being
aerodynamically unfit to fly - we just keep going at it, anyway.

But I gotta go break down a SEC conference(doesn't "securities" as a concept
these days sound like an oxymoron, (e.g. "military intelligence", "low
intensity conflict" etc.) we're doing at a local hotel, so that won't happen
today.

Cheers,
Adam Honigman