Re: RE: Wild Dream Lists

  • Subject: Re: [cg] RE: Wild Dream Lists
  • From: "Sharon Gordon" gordonse@one.net
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:54:51 -0500

> a practical implementation guy, so at some point I'll write about how my
> neighbohood managed to get a working farmer's market placed into a "bonus"
> plaza three blocks away from Carnegie Hall,
***I'd enjoy hearing about this when you get a chance.

 . It there's a
> will, there's a way
Definitely! I always figure that if you can dream it, you can then choose to
set goals, and then create it.  And it is really fun to either personally do
or be part of a group which  does something wonderful "that couldn't be
done."  Or to see someone's face light up who has just accomplished or
mastered something which they weren't quite sure they could do.