(no subject)

From:  Mail Administrator <Postmaster@attbi.com>  [ Save address ]
To:  utahgardens@attbi.com
Subject:  Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date:  Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:52:26 +0000

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not found.  Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try
sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation,
so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to
send it again.  If the problem continues, contact your friendly
system administrator.

     Host mallron.com not found

The following recipients did not receive this message:

Please reply to Postmaster@attbi.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; rwcrmhc51.attbi.com
Arrival-Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:52:26 +0000
Received-From-MTA: dns; rwcrwbc71 (

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <community_garden@mallron.com>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mallron.com