Local Community Garden Article

  • Subject: [cg] Local Community Garden Article
  • From: Skippy vcrweb@pacbell.net (by way of Sally McCabe)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:08:51 -0500

Hi There
   I have become enamored of and have written an article about my local
community farm, located in Hollywood, California. It is an individual in
community gardens and farms, due to the fact that it resides on a
multimillion dollar property and has famous visitor and neighbors. Could
you please tell me of an adequate outlet for such an article? Nothing
adequate has been written about this farm since the1920's.
Thanking you,
V. Paige Eastwold
Los Angeles