Re: Local Community Garden Article

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Local Community Garden Article
  • From: Daniel Winterbottom nina@u.washington.edu
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:48:41 -0800 (PST)

Orion and Design/builders magazine both have articles on both projects as
community generators and sustain approaches to community design.

I'm sure there are others and will email them as they come to me
Daniel

Associate Professor
Daniel Winterbottom Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Washington
Box 355734
Seattle, WA 98195-5734
Phone 206 616 1876