Holiday Cards

Hello gardeners,
Each holiday season our org sends greeting cards to our garden leaders, other volunteers, garden supporters, funders, etc.  I would love to find a source of cards that have to do with the holidays and gardening, or better yet...community gardening.  Too bad I'm not an artist...I can think of some ziggy ideas....a warm compost pile steaming as the snow falls, looking through a frosty window (decked with holly) at group of gardeners sitting around a table exploring seed catalogs (and drinking egg nog),  kids digging the last carrots out of the ground (underneath a heavy straw mulch)....you get the idea.  Anyone know of a source of such cards?

Shelly

We are stardust  .  .  . we are golden  .  .  . and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Shelly Collins
Toledo GROWs Manager
Toledo Botanical Garden
5403 Elmer Drive
Toledo, Ohio  43615
419-936-2990
tgrows@toledogarden.org
"Enriching you life through gardens, the arts and nature"
www.toledogarden.org