Re: Holiday Cards

Shelly wrote:
Each holiday season our org sends greeting cards to our garden leaders, other volunteers, garden supporters, funders, etc.  I would love to find a source of cards that have to do with the holidays and gardening, or better yet...community gardening.  Too bad I'm not an artist...I can think of some ziggy ideas....a warm compost pile steaming as the snow falls, looking through a frosty window (decked with holly) at group of gardeners sitting around a table exploring seed catalogs (and drinking egg nog),  kids digging the last carrots out of the ground (underneath a heavy straw mulch)....you get the idea.  Anyone know of a source of such cards?

Wait a minute -- we have artists in the group -- anyone know how expensive it would be to do a bunch of cards like Shelly suggests and sell them as an ACGA fundraiser?  It sounds like a good idea. . .

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of
St. John's United Church of Christ, 315 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA  19460