Re: Holiday Cards

Title: Re: [cg] Holiday Cards
I would be happy to do a drawing/watercolour (botanical-ish style) and donate it to ACGA (to be used or not as you see fit)– sounds like a great excuse to visit the garden and not get dirty! The idea of using artists of all media who are involved with community gardens to make images is great!! I hope no one minds if I suggest this to our gardens in Melbourne – now to hunt for volunteers to talk shops into stocking them for free and collecting any money for the gardens...

Tamsin