More on a Passed Teacher

  • Subject: [cg] More on a Passed Teacher
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:12:54 EST

Subj: Re: CYBERHARBOR:A sad passing for Greenpoint
Date: 11/1/03 1:14:16 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: bargeparkpals@webtv.net
To: cyberharbor@treebranch.com
Sent from the Internet

I'm so sorry to hear that Willy passed away. I was amazed to see him
attending waterfront meetings into his 90's! I have a handmade miniture
table &chair set that he made, which I proudly display in my living
room. My living room is a trove of waterfront nic nacs. Of course the
table and chair set is a waterfront nic nac since it was made by Willy.
In Greenpoint, Willy=Waterfront. He will be missed. And his work will
carry on. Noone that knew him will forget that he wants a FISHING pier
on this waterfront. And his request is and will continue to be addressed
in our recommendations during the Greenpoint WIlliamsburg rezoning
process.

Laura Hofmann
CB1 Rezoning Task Force
Sub-committee Chair for Parks &Open Space