Change Email Address

I apologize in advance.  I know this isn't the correct address to change subscription info, but I tried the other and it didn't work  (To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden.  Sigh...something about an invalid realm - aha, I knew I was running in a parallel universe!)