Community Gardening definition

  • Subject: [cg] Community Gardening definition
  • From: "Lynne Mayo" lynnne@usfamily.net
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:22:30 -0500

Community gardening builds bonds of trust amongst diverse peoples while
growing earth consciousness.

Lynne Mayo, 2420 17th Ave. South,  Mpls., Mn.   55404, 612-722-7356wk,
612-722-1165Fax, Lynnne@usfamily.net,
(please note: 3 n¹s in Lynnne for email account.)
SEEJustice: Social, Economic, Ecological Justice