National Gardening Month and other newsletter items

  • Subject: [cg] National Gardening Month and other newsletter items
  • From: Alliums garlicgrower@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:13:49 -0500

Hi, Folks!

I just finished reading the latest issue of "The Community Gardener." Did anyone do anything special in April 2003 for "National Gardening Month." Is anything planned for April 2004?

We always have our Spring Work Day on the last Saturday in April, so if "National Gardening Month" will give me any freebies for volunteers or extra points with the media, I'm all ears!

Also listed our community garden in the Garden Mosaics database. I'll remove it if the St. Gabriel's Hall folks decide to do the curriculum, but in the meantime, I thought it was best to make sure we were listed so that folks knew we were there.

Anyone else have comments on newsletter items?

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of