Happy Holiday to everyone...

  • Subject: [cg] Happy Holiday to everyone...
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:01:55 -0800

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't been very active on the list server but I do enjoy the
continued dialogue that happens. Not too long ago we had the opportunity to
see everyone’s definitions of “what” a community garden is. If anyone still
has copies of these words of wisdom, is it possible that you could please
forward them to me?

You see I have a new kitten in the family, and don’t ask me how, but my
folder file that contained these emails was deleted. He is not only talented
on the computer but he does a great job on erasing phone messages and
changing the settings on my fax machine (I wish my toes where that
talented!).

I hope everyone finds themselves amongst friends and family to share a
wonderful holiday feast. I think we all need it more than ever this year.

All my best,
Deborah Mills