urgent call for help in NYC comunity gardens!

  • Subject: [cg] urgent call for help in NYC comunity gardens!
  • From: "Jodi Rhoden" <rhoden@main.nc.us>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:52:20 -0500

I am forwarding this on in hopes that some of yall that live a little closer
to NYC can support this campaign to save these community gardens.  Are there
resources from ACGA to help fight/negotiate these evictions?  Does anyone on
this list have more information about these gardens?
Thanks,
Jodi Rhoden
Bountiful Cities Project
Asheville, NC