Moving to Boone NC

  • Subject: [cg] Moving to Boone NC
  • From: Shelly Connor <wiscon76@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:02:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I am moving to Boone NC in a few weeks and was wondering what the gardening/farming community is like there?  Are there community gardens in Boone?  If anyone can shed some light on what the garden situation is I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Shelly Connor

For it isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.
--Eleanor Roosevelt
 The all-new My Yahoo!  Get yours free!