Re: Gardens in North Carolina?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Gardens in North Carolina?
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:40:59 -0500

 Susan,

Here are the weblinks to NC Community Gardens from the ACGA Website:

http://www.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/Departments/LUESA/Solid+Waste/PLANT+Program/Community+Gardens.htm

http://www.mccollcenter.org/nav.cfm?cat=15&subcat=77&subsub=44

http://other.cornelius.org/parksrec/programs/flyer_commgarden.shtm

Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

Adam Honigman