Presbyterians, CSA's & Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Presbyterians, CSA's & Community Gardens
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:55:38 EST

Thanks for starting me on this web search - there are some lovely things
Presbyterians are doing with community gardens, Community Supported Agriculture
and food security:

http://www.pcusa.org/hunger/food/stories.htm

http://www.wfn.org/2002/05/msg00132.html

Here are a few Presbyterian community garden groups -

The Fourth Presbyterian Church in Chicago has a community garden-
http://www.fourthchurch.org/garden.html

And a good friend of mine sits on the board of the Fifth Avenue Presbyterian
Church and is a crack community gardener.

So community gardening and Presbyterians work out just fine -

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman -
Never was a Presbyterian.