Growing Hope is hiring!

  • Subject: [cg] Growing Hope is hiring!
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds amanda@growinghope.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:58:40 -0500

Join the Growing Hope team and help us help people improve their lives
and communities through gardening!

Growing Hope in Ypsilanti, MI,  is pleased to announce that we're
recruiting three Americorps*VISTA members, to begin 12 months of
service in February 2006.  The positions we're currently recruiting for
are: School & Youth Coordinator, Volunteer & Community Outreach
Coordinator, and Fundraising & Administrative Assistant.

Please respond to this email and I'll send you the position and
application details (this list won't allow attachments).  Note the
application deadline is December 13th, 2005, and we strongly encourage
applications be submitted early. More info about Growing Hope is at our
website at www.growinghope.net.

If you or someone you know has been waiting for the opportunity to work
for Growing Hope, now is that time!  Please pass this announcement
along to potentially interested persons and electronic lists.

Amanda Maria Edmonds
  Executive Director, Growing Hope
  amanda@growinghope.net
734.330.7576

"We must be the  change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
ourselves."
-Mahatma Ghandi