RE: art IN community gardens
- Subject: [cg] RE: art IN community gardens
- From: "Tom Dietrich" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:38:10 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcX1Dx3gY4c2kyVHQ06dPcDS8dsUuQAA9Bwg
- Thread-topic: art IN community gardens
We've had experience with art contributions to the garden, not actual
garden design, but...
We hired an artist through a grant to create a wrought iron fence using
input from neighborhood residents and gardeners. Beautiful artistic
result. Nice contribution to the neighborhood AND the garden.
We've also hired an artist in residence through a grant to teach
students in a local high school to create flags and sculptures for a
community garden down the street from their school.
Grow With Your Neighbors
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: email@example.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden